17:14
Friday 9 March 2012
...Ugh.

2. Your least favorite character.

I was contemplating between Ebihara Ai and Kashiwagi Noriko from P4, and Ikutsuki Shuji from P3.

In the end, I decided on her.

Even Mr. Morooka aka King Moron wasn't completely that bad. He was just ridiculously harsh and mean.

Miss Kashiwagi? She just isn't the most interesting character to me. She claims that she's pretty, but I don't think so either.

Maybe I'm being biased.

Or maybe I just don't know who to pick since I don't really particularly hate a character from the games.

Well, she is one of the most unappealing ones though. In my humble opinion.


Photobucket

0 comment(s):
Post a Comment


                                                   


Hello there! You must have guessed by now – this is Leonie here, and I have no intention of boring you out with a long introduction of yours truly.

I have to admit though – I’m quite an interesting individual; those who know me can confirm that, and those who don’t…I don’t mean to brag, but you’re definitely missing out!

Feel free to click here to get to know me a little bit better! No worries, I’m very friendly and I won’t bite!

Meanwhile,
enjoy reading the Fool in Frames!