12:23
Saturday 10 March 2012
The Detective Prince!

3. Character you’d date.

Sheesh, this one is tough!

Doesn't help that I love both guys and girls! More to the latter though.

And I can't pick just one of each gender!

For the guys, I'll go with the Protagonist or Shinjiro from P3, and Yosuke from P4.

On the girls' side, the female Protagonist from P3, and Chie from P4.

But for the ultimate answer, I'll have to choose...


She's a definite winner.

Yes, I typed 'she', and it's not a mistake! ♥


Photobucket

0 comment(s):
Post a Comment


                                                   


Hello there! You must have guessed by now – this is Leonie here, and I have no intention of boring you out with a long introduction of yours truly.

I have to admit though – I’m quite an interesting individual; those who know me can confirm that, and those who don’t…I don’t mean to brag, but you’re definitely missing out!

Feel free to click here to get to know me a little bit better! No worries, I’m very friendly and I won’t bite!

Meanwhile,
enjoy reading the Fool in Frames!