22:13
Sunday 11 March 2012
A Bear-y Good Shopping Companion, Kuma!

4. Character you’d like to go shopping with.

Teddie!

He's quite stylish, and he enjoys the women's clothing department!

Not forgetting that he can score with the sample lady and I get to chow down a whole load of free samples while he's at it!

Nom nom nom nom nom.


Photobucket

0 comment(s):
Post a Comment


                                                   


Hello there! You must have guessed by now – this is Leonie here, and I have no intention of boring you out with a long introduction of yours truly.

I have to admit though – I’m quite an interesting individual; those who know me can confirm that, and those who don’t…I don’t mean to brag, but you’re definitely missing out!

Feel free to click here to get to know me a little bit better! No worries, I’m very friendly and I won’t bite!

Meanwhile,
enjoy reading the Fool in Frames!